Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Sweet Stampede Blog Hop #007



Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed Britney's project. 
Our team is made up of a lot of talented people and we inspire each other.
For my project I have made a little treat bag filled with some fun size chocolate bars.
The leaves from the Rooted in Nature Stamp Set are the "Fall" pieces for my project and the wood grain Country Lane DSP. I love the colors together, I picked the colors from the 1/2" strip of DSP.



Cut a 4 1/4" x 7 1/2" piece of DSP and a coordinating piece of DSP 1/2" x 7 1/2"
Adhere the 1/2" x 7 1/2" piece to the top of the 4 1/4" x 7 1/2" piece.
Score the long side at  2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2", 6", 6 1/2" and 7"
Score the short side at 1" (this will be the bottom of the bag)
Fold longside score lines using the mountain fold and valley fold.
Cut the bottom lines up to the 1" score line, cut side tab (picture does not have the 1/2" strip, it should)
Secure the side tab using Tear and Tape and the bottom tabs as well.
cut according to picture

Cut the bottom lines up to the score line
Secure the side tab using Tear and Tape and the bottom tabs as well.


Using Crushed Curry Cardstock cut out the large and small leaves using the Framelits.
On Highland Heather Cardstock stamp the triple leaves in Rich Razzleberry ink and cut out using the coordinating die.
Cut a lace doily in 1/4 and layer the leaves on top using Glue Dots.

Punch a hole on each side using a small hand held punch or the paper piercing tool.
Measure 8" of  Braided Linen Trim, insert into the holes and tie a knot at each end to make the handle.
Stamp another small leaf on Highland Heather Cardstock in Rich Razzleberry ink after stamping off twice, then stamp the sentiment on top and cut out using the coordinating framelit die.
Punch a small hole into the top of the leaf. 
Using  Linen Thread tie the leaf to the handle and tie a bow.
Last but not least I used the Buffalo Check Stamp and in Rich Razzleberry ink stamped some tissue paper and stuffed it in my mini bag. The Buffalo Check stamp and the Country Lane Suite products are all available in the Holiday catalog. If you need a Holiday catalog please email me and I'll be happy to send you one.

I hope you enjoyed my project, now Hop on over to see what Heather has created. 
I know you'll love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighter Than Air- Swap Card

Hello everyone! Today I have the card I made for my swaps for On Stage in Houston. I made 40 of these cards to swap with 40 others. I used t...