Friday, September 14, 2018

Trick or Tweet Doggie Treats

Today I have a treat for our furry friends.
At Halloween there is a lot of chocolate around the house and our doggies can not have it.
So I wanted to make a treat for my grand-dogs as well as my neighbors who have dogs.
Even though I don't have cats I'm sure you can make some cat treats, since there is a cat stamp too!
These are so simple to make, you can make a bunch in no time at all!

Although the dog in the stamp set does not look like mine he sure is cute!

This is my dog, Bo. He will be 11 years old in November.
He's the best dog ever!

I used the medium size milk bones and some dog biscuits my neighbor bought for Bo at Costco.




The Medium Size Milk Bones fit 2 inside a 2" x 8" Cellophane Bag 
and the dog biscuits from Costco hold 5. 
I used the Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper, super cute.

Directions to make these adorable treats:
2" x 8" Cellophane Bag
5" x 2 1/2" Designer Series Paper, score at 2 1/2" and fold
Cut a Mango Melody Cardstock 2nd largest Stitched Shape square
Cut a Whisper White Cardstock 5th largest Scalloped Square and stamp the dog in Black Memento Ink. Color the dog in Light and dark Crumb Cake, light and dark Granny apple Green, Light and Dark Mango Melody and Light Highland Heather Stampin' Blends, layer together using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Staple the DSP to the top of the Cellophane bag and add the layered squares to the DSP using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Add a Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon bow with a glue dot.
That's it, super duper easy and quick. I hope you enjoy this project.







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...