Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Buffalo Check and Real Red

Hello everyone!
Today, I've got another really cute card to share with you using the Country Home Stamp Set.
and the Buffalo Check Stamp
I started with a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Real Red card base and layered a  5" x  3 3/4" Whisper White piece that I stamped in Real Red using the Buffalo Check Stamp. Before I adhered the Red Buffalo Check piece to the card base I wrapped a piece of Striped Burlap Trim around it, then adhered it using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Next I stamped a large Real Red Scallop Oval in Memento Black ink, again using the buffalo Check Stamp. (I just love this stamp!)  The Pitcher and Flowers are Stamped in Memento Black ink and colored in with Real Red, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends and fussy cut. I also added Wink Of Stella to the cotton sprigs.
I then added the Hello sentiment, using mini dimensionals.
Last I added a Piece of Black Glittered Ribbon behind the pitcher. 
Don't you just LOVE this card? I sure do, I think it's one of my favorites.

Thank you for stopping by, Have a great day and Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...