Friday, May 4, 2018

Lucky Friend Card

Thank you for stopping by for day 3 of my "Share What You Love" projects.
Today I have another card, "I'm Lucky to have a Friend like you".
I know I'm lucky to have some amazing friends in my life, how about you?
This stamp is perfect for those special friends!
Enjoy making this card and please leave me a comment letting me know how your card came out.



Directions to make this card: 
1. Cut Thick Whisper White 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"  and fold in half. Cut the Share What You Love DSP 5 1/4" x 2”. Cut Basic Black 5 1/4" x 1/2". Cut another piece of Basic Black 3" x 3 1/2”. Cut Whisper White 2 3/4" x 3 1/4”. 
2. Adhere the Share What You Love DSP down to the bottom. Layer the Basic Black strip across. 
3. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black Ink in the top corner. 
4. On the Whisper White stamp the background in Berry Burst Ink and then stamp the flowers over top with Basic Black. Layer to the Basic Black Card Stock.
5. Cut a Pearlized Doily in half and attach to the back of the Basic Black Card Stock. Attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Make a double bow with the Silver Bakers Twine. Attach to the card with a Mini Glue Dot.

Too see all of the bundles and pricing  Click Here! 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and come back tomorrow for another project.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...