Tuesday, May 22, 2018

2018-2020 In Color Cards

Hi everyone!
I'm so excited to share our new In Colors: Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch and Blueberry Bushel. They are bright and cheery colors.
After my father passed, I received so many cards & gifts. I needed a lot of Thank You cards, since I wanted them to be bright and cheery I used the new In Colors to make some Thank You cards.
I used a new stamp set called Enjoy Life, that will be available June 1st. (unless you buy the starter kit, you can get all of the products now!) This stamp set seems appropriate for me after my loss.

This card is made with Call Me Clover

Here are the rest of the bright and cheery colors.


Enjoy Life Stamp Set

New In Color Ink Pads
Thank you for stopping by today!



Product List: Items not available until June 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...