Wednesday, May 2, 2018

It's a beautiful day card

Hello all,
Thanks for stopping by, today I have my first "Share what you love" project for you.
It's a beautiful day card.
This is a wonderful sentiment, when things are not going so good I like to tell myself "It's a beautiful day"!  I am so blessed and try to stay positive in my everyday life.
Hope you enjoy creating this card, the directions are below for you.




Directions to make this card: 
1. Cut Thick Whisper White 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" and fold in half. Cut Basic Black 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" Cut the Share What You Love Specialty DSP 4" x 3". Layer them together and then attach the Basic Black to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. 
2. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black Ink onto Whisper White and punch out with the 2 1/4” Circle Punch. Cut out a Berry Burst Scallop Circle in the Big Shot with the Layering Circles Framelits. Attach the Scallop Circle to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. 
3. Make a double bow with Silver Bakers Twine and attach to the card with a Mini Glue Dot.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure and come back tomorrow for another project, using the share what you love suite of products.
Be sure and check out my stampin store as well lcdesigns.stampinup.net


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...