Thursday, May 24, 2018

Join My Team

Hello all,
This year Stampin' Up! is celebrating 30 years. Amazing! It is such a great company to be a part of.
This November I will be traveling to Orlando Florida to take part in On Stage (Stampin' Up! convention).
I am so excited!!! I can't wait to get spoiled, meet up with my team mates from all around the country, see new product and make some amazing projects!
Stampin' Up! has On Stage every 6 months. I had to miss the one in April due to my fathers illness. 
But my teammates took care of me and made sure I felt like I was there with them.
Why am I rambling on? In April I set myself a goal of adding 5 new demonstrators to my team.
I am currently a Silver Demonstrator and if I add 5 more demos to my team I can be promoted to a Silver Elite Demonstrator. That would be so amazing for me!!!!! 
I would also be able to attend special events for Silver Elite members and above.
Joining Stampin' Up! has been the best decision I ever made. I LOVE WHAT I DO!

Deciding to purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit is an exciting decision.

There are so many benefits:
20% discount
Potential to earn up to 40% of your sales
Early and exclusive access to new products
Opportunity to earn free product through various incentives
Qualify for cash bonuses, free product, incentive trips and more
Receive Stampin' Success magazine bimonthly with exclusive project and business ideas
If you choose to purchase your kit through me, there are even more added benefits. You will be a part of my Sweet Stampede Team (my uplines group) and will be invited to join in all the fun we have together.

Monthly get-togethers. If you aren’t local, we do our meetings via Facebook Live! I have someone who monitors that discussion during the meetings and asks questions for them as we go. 
I also offer the make and takes to be shipped to my long distance team members.
Continual support from me. Stampin' Up is my full time job, so I am available to inspire you, encourage you and help you when ever and however you need!
Free Class Planners- my downline get my Class Planners and Tutorial PDFs for free.
Team recognition and incentives.
Team Facebook Page- this is where we’ve really gotten to know each other!
Monthly Creative Challenges (more prizes!)
Business Builders bimonthly Video Conference for those interested- with my upline she does a video conference with all who are interested basically every other week.

What's in the Starter Kit? 
Whatever you want! For just $99, you choose $125 in products. Plus, there is NO shipping cost!




Hope to see you in Orlando!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...