Friday, May 25, 2018

2018-2020 In Color Cards

Hello,
Today I have some more cards showcasing the 2018-2020 In Colors.
I am using my favorite stamp set right now called " Enjoy Life" this stamp set was created by Connie Fitzgerald a Stampin' Up! demo. She got to create her very own stamp set when she reached $1,000,000 In sales. WOW what a accomplishment! I'm a long way away from that LOL.
This has been my go to stamp set since my father passed. I can hear him saying to me "Lisa, enjoy life, I'm okay". That was my daddy always thinking of everyone else.


Here is the card in Pineapple Punch


Here is the inside, such a positive message!


Here is the card in all of the bright and cheery 2018-2020 In Colors.
Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove & Pineapple Punch!
They are so lovely.

Directions to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" card base, folded in half
4" x 3" coordinating DSP
4" x 3/4" coordinating DSP
Starburst Punch  coordinating DSP
1 3/4" circle punch of Whisper white
Coordinating grosgrain ribbon
Coordinating ink pad. (stamp sentiment all over front of card base)




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

April We Create Blog Hop- April Showers

Hello everyone! Happy April Fools, no fooling around here. We have some amazing projects for you! Welcome to another,  We Create Blog Hop . ...