Monday, May 21, 2018

I'm back after my father's passing.

Hello all,
I'm back. As some of you may know, I lost my father on May 9, 2018.
My dad was my hero! He was devoted to his family, his family always came first even as he was preparing to leave this life. I could not have asked for a better father.
He was married to my mom for 63 years (April 30th), father of 6, grandfather of 13 and great grandfather of 12. He will be greatly missed. I would like to THANK all of you who sent me cards, flowers, gifts, prayers, text messages and phone calls. I appreciate it so much!
I will now be spending a lot more time with my mother, I will continue to post projects, classes and specials as often as I can. Thank you for your patience as well.

Enjoy some pictures of my daddy with my children, grandchildren, husband and I.
We love him so much and miss him terribly.

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...