Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Workshop Wednesday 12-6-23 -Merriest Trees

Happy Workshop Wednesday Day!

Today I have a quick and easy project for you. It's a gift box theat holds a Pocket Bac Hand Sanitizer. These make great gifts for co-workers, doctor's assistants, mail person, teachers, school office employees the list goes on and you don't have to spend a lot of money. Do you know someone who would like to receive one?

I used the Merriest Trees Bundle and the Sending Cheer Stamp Set. 

In case you missed my 12 Days of Christmas projects. I'll be featuring them all starting tomorrow 12/7/23. Be sure and come back each day for a new project.


Click to watch the video

Click on the picture to view the products I used.



December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use online exclusive products.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/SUDecshoplink
or scan the QR code
In need of a gift for your favorite crafter or yourself? 
I have an adhesive kit and a basic class kit available to purchase.


If intrested email me. lcdesigns1@comcast.net
Thanks so much!

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...