Friday, December 8, 2023

Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas

Welcome to Day 2 of 12 days of Christmas

Today's project is a pouch that holds a Starbucks instant coffee, it can also hang on the Christmas Tree. 

I look forward to Starbucks Peppermint Mocha all year long. I love when they come out with these instant coffee pouches. 

For this project I used the Sending Cheer Bundle. 

12 days of Christmas projects. Be sure and come back each day for a new project.



Click to watch the video

You can access the project sheet here: https://bit.ly/12Days2023Day2




December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use online exclusive products.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/SUDecshoplink
or scan the QR code
In need of a gift for your favorite crafter or yourself? 
I have an adhesive kit and a basic class kit available to purchase.
They both include FREE shipping. 


If intrested in a kit email me. lcdesigns1@comcast.net or click on this link to get your's
Thanks so much!

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...