Monday, December 18, 2023

Day 12 of 12 Days of Christmas

Welcome to Day 12 of 12 days of Christmas

I'm so sad, today is the last day of my 12 days of Christmas.

Today's project is another one of my most popular projects! This box holds a  Hostess coffee cake and a K-cup coffee pod. 

For this project I used the Autumn Leaves Bundle.

Thank you for joining me for the last 12 days, I hope you have enjoyed the 12 projects. Let me know which one as your favorite by commenting below. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking  the YouTube tab above ↑. That way you don't miss any of my videos.


Click to watch the video

I purchased the Hostess Coffee Cakes & K-cups at my local Albertson's

Such a fun gift for a co-worker

I love the gingham!
You can access the project sheet here: https://bit.ly/12Days2023Day12

Free Perpetual Calendar kit with any $35 purchase in my online store.
Now until December 31st. You'll receive all of the materials to make the calendar and the PDF tutorial. Use the shopping link below or scan the QR code
Kits will ship January 6th.

Don't you just love this DSP? Coming January 2024

This kit uses a new bundle coming January 4th, 2024.



December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use online exclusive products.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/SUDecshoplink
or scan the QR code


Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...