Thursday, December 14, 2023

Day 8 of 12 Days of Christmas

Welcome to Day 8 of 12 days of Christmas

Today's project is another treat box. I put a Russell Stover candy inside.

I decided to make a Santa Box, this box is quick and easy to make. You can make a lot of them at the last minute.

For this project I used the Sending Cheer Bundle

Be sure and come back tomorrow for day 9 project.


Click to watch the video

My cute Santa box holds a Russell Stover chocolate.

You can access the project sheet here: https://bit.ly/12Day2023Day8


Free Perpetual Calendar kit with any $35 purchase in my online store.
Now until December 31st. You'll receive all of the materials to make the calendar and the PDF tutorial. Use the shopping link below or scan the QR code
Kits will ship January 6th.

Don't you just love this DSP? Coming January 2024

This kit uses a new bundle coming January 4th, 2024.

Double dip and get free shipping along with earning my calendar kit.
Free Shipping Today only!



December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use online exclusive products.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/SUDecshoplink
or scan the QR code

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...