Thursday, December 28, 2023

Workshop Wednesday 12-27-23

Workshop Wednesday 12-27-23

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! I am back home from my trip to New York, Washingtopn DC and Indiana. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me.

I did come home and create a Workshop Wednesday project for you.

I needed some New Year's cards and forgot I had the Year to Celebrate stamp set. ðŸ¤¦‍♀️ This set is so fun! I love the party favors.



Click to watch the video

I used the colors in the designer series paper for my party favors.
So bright!

ONLY a few days left to get your hands on this calendar kit.
Free Perpetual Calendar kit with any $35 purchase in my online store.
Now until December 31st. You'll receive all of the materials to make the calendar and the PDF tutorial with step by step instructions. Use the shopping link below or scan the QR code
Kits will ship January 6th.

Don't you just love this DSP? Coming January 2024

This kit uses a new bundle coming January 4th, 2024.



December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use online exclusive products.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/SUDecshoplink
or scan the QR code

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...