Friday, December 29, 2023

Workshop Wednesday 12-20-23

Workshop Wednesday 12-20-23

Hello everyone welcome back.

Today I have a Workshop Wednesday video for you that I did while I was away.

It features the New Bee My Valentine Bundle coming January 4th 2024.

The pouch holds a tea bag and a honey stick. 

I love this bundle, I have my retreat in a box that you can register for using this bundle.


Click to watch the video

How cute is the bee? With the Bee Builder punch you can make different bee's.

I found the honey sticks at my local grocery store, you can also find them on Amazon.

Registration for my Retreat in a box ends January 6th.
You can register for my retreat in a box here:https://bit.ly/BeeMyValentineRegistration
Get all of the details by clicking on the video.

ONLY a few days left to get your hands on this calendar kit.
Free Perpetual Calendar kit with any $35 purchase in my online store.
Now until December 31st. You'll receive all of the materials to make the calendar and the PDF tutorial with step by step instructions. Use the shopping link below or scan the QR code
Kits will ship January 6th.

Don't you just love this DSP? Coming January 2024

This kit uses the Painted Lavendar bundle coming January 4th, 2024.



December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the December Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use online exclusive products.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/SUDecshoplink
or scan the QR code

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...