Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Most Adored- Enjoy your day card

Hello everyone, 

Welcome back!

Today I have another card featuring the Most Adored DSP. I think this card is my favorite that I've made so far. LOL

Like I said yesterday, the DSP can be used for any occasion. Today's card is fairly simple. The DSP does all of the work. 

You can earn a package of the DSP when you spend $50 in my online store and choose it as your free option. Place your order so you can earn your DSP for free. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. πŸ›’πŸ›


Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card


For my card base I went with Real Red cardstock another color in the DSP. 
I layered a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of DSP (large hearts) onto a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of DSP (small hearts).
I glue them to the card base on the left side.
I die cut two of the Stylish Shapes stitched circles (3rd to largest) out of DSP and Flirty Flamingo cardstock. 
I glued the DSP circle to the right side. I cut the Flirty Flamingo circle in half.
I die cut some leaves in Granny Apple Green & flowers in Basic White cardstocks using the Thoughtful Expressions Dies  I die cut some Real Red & Flirty Flamingo hearts using the Give it a Whirl Dies.
I glued all of the pieces together then glued them to the half circle. I added the half circle to the card front using Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment on a Basic White banner (Stylish Shapes dies) and adhered it to the half circle using Liquid Glue and a Dimensional. I finished by adding some Lemon Lolly Soild Gems to the center of each flower and tied a Bakers Twine bow, adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot.


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for my Workshop Wednesday project & Video.
Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

Don't you just love these patterns?
Get your's during Sale-A-Bration.

I have my February class To Go, designed and registration is now open
This class To Go uses the Hot Air Balloon Bundle.
There are three options to choose from:

Option #1 $80
  • Hot Air Balloon Bundle
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products, you'll use for your projects
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
  • Level 1 SAB item of your choice
Option #2 $45
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products (you'll use for your projects)
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
Option #3  $15
PDF Tutorial- emailed on February 17th

Registration Ends February 10th, Kits will ship February 17th.
If any product is on back order, your kit may be delayed.

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog



January's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Real Red cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
3 3/4" x 3 3/4" Real Red Small Hearts DSP- Layer
3 1/2" x 3 1/2" Flirty Flamingo Large Heart DSP- Layer 
2 3/4" x 2 3/4" White & Gold DSP -Stitched Circle
2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Flirty Flamingo cardstock -Stitched Circle
3 3/4" x 2" Granny Apple Green cardstock- Leaves
Scraps of Real Red cardstock-  Hearts
Scraps of Flirty Flamingo- Hearts
1" x 1" Basic White -Flowers
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
Sweet Sorbet Baker's Twine 
Real Red ink
Solid Gems


Stampin' hugs, πŸ’™ Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...