Friday, January 19, 2024

Flight & Airy- You're In My Thoughts Today

Hello everyone, welcome back.

Thank you for joining me all week as I have featured the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper (DSP).

I hope you have enjoyed the cards and have placed your order to earn the DSP for free.

Today I'm using the Thoughtful Expressions Stamp set and dies. 

I'd say this is another easy card if you like fussy cutting haha. I don't mind fussy cutting.

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

For this card I used a Lost Lagoon card base and adhered a piece of DSP that was also Lost Lagoon. I die cut the largest Stylish Shaped Circle with the Fresh Freesia patterned DSP. I adhered the circle to the card front using Liquid Glue. I cut out two of the bigger birds from the DSP using my Paper Snip scissors. I chose two that were facing the opposite directions. That way on my card their facing each other.

 I used my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker and drew on some feet. (their hidden behind the bow)
I punched out two Crumb Cake boughs using the Bough Punch, adhered them behind each bird.
I stamped the sentiment in Fresh Freesia ink on Basic White cardstock and die cut with the Thoughtful Expressions Dies and adhered with Dimensionals.
What do you think? Is it an easy card to make?

Thanks again for joining me all week. Come back next week for a new SAB featured product.
Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

The Flight & Airy DSP has some beautiful patterns on one side and then solid/prints on the other side.
Get your's during Sale-A-Bration.
This DSP has alot of colors you can coordinate your cardstock with.

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog



January's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Lost Lagoon cardstock- Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Last Lagoon DSP- Layer
3 1/4" x 3 1/4" Fresh Freesia DSP- Largest Stitched Circle 
Flight & Airy DSP- 2 birds
2 1/2 " x 1 1/4" (2) pieces Crumb Cake cardstock- 2 Boughs
2 1/2" x 1 1/4" Basic White cardstock- Sentiment
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
Linen Thread
Fresh Freesia ink

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...