Friday, January 26, 2024

Cradled in Love- Baby Boy Card

Hello everyone, 

TGIF! Today completes another week of projects.

Thanks for joining me all week while I featured the Cradled in Love Stamp Set

Be sure and place your order so you can earn your stamp set for free. My shopping links are below. πŸ›’πŸ›

Today's card is for a baby boy πŸ‘ΆπŸ’™ . 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

For my card base I went with my FAVORITE blue, Azure Afternoon.
I stamped the front of the card with the words "Baby" & "Boy" in Azure Afternoon ink.
I die cut the 4th to the largest Deckled Rectangle Die with Basic White cardstock.
I stamped the cradle on the rectangle in Memento Black ink. 
The mobile, bottle, and elephant in Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock.
I colored the cradle with Daffodil Delight, the elephant with Smoky Slate, the bottle with Crumb Cake, the mobile with Daffodil Delight & Smoky Slate and the rug and blanket with Azure Afternoon all with Stampin' Blends
I cut a straight line on the right side of the rectangle then cut around the cradle and then another straight line on the left side. I added the rectangle to the front of the card using Dimensionals.
I glued the mobile pieces together then added them to the cradle and onto the card with a Dimensional.
I cut out the elephant and bottle and adhered them to the cradle with Mini Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock and cut around the words with my Paper Snips. I adhere it with Mini Dimensionals.
I tied Azure Afternoon Ribbon arond the card and tied in a knot in the center.

Thanks for joining me all week, come back next week for another week of projects.
Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

This stamp set has so any possibilites!
Get your's during Sale-A-Bration.


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog



January's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Azure Afternoon cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
4 1/4" x 3" Basic White cardstock - Deckled Rectangle
2" x 2" Basic White cardstock - Mobile, Elephant, Bottle and Sentiment
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
Azure Afternoon Ribbon
Memento Black ink
Azure Afternoon, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends


Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, πŸ’™ Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...