Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Fight & Airy- Can't Thank You Enough Card

Hello everyone!

This week I'll be featuring the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper (DSP).

You can earn this DSP during Sale-A-Bration when you spend $50.

This DSP makes card making so easy, the DSP does all of the work.

I'll be using the Perennial Postage Stamp set as well. I love the sentiments and the font 😍.

Today's card is super easy! Come back tomorrow for My Workshop Wednesday video. I'll be using the SAB, Watercolor Melon Stamp Set.


For this card I also used the Subtles DSP pack. I wanted to use the Lemon Lolly stripes.
I die cut the Light and Airy DSP with the largest Stylish Shapes Stitched Circle Die.
The birds on the DSP were perfectly set in the circle.
I glued the circle onto the Lemon Lolly DSP adn Adhere the layered piece to the card front using Liquid Glue.
I finished it off with a sentiment stamped in Boho Blue ink on Basic White cardstock. Then die cut with the Perennial Postage Dies. I added a Lemon Lolly Bakers Twine bow. 
Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

The Flight & Airy DSP has some beautiful patterns on one side and then solid/prints on the other side.
Get your's during Sale-A-Bration.


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog



January's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Boho Blue cardstock- Card Base
5" x 3 3/4" Lemon Lolly DSP- Layer
3 1/4" x 3 1/4" Flight & Airy DSP- Largest Stylish Shape Circle
2 1/2" x 1 3/4" Basic White cardstock- 3rd to smallest Perennial Postage Rectangle
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
Lemon Lolly Bakers Twine
Boho Blue ink

Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...