Monday, January 29, 2024

Most Adored, Big Hugs Shaker Card

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to another week of SAB projects.

This week I'll be featuring the Most Adored DSP. This DSP is versatile, you can use it for any occasion. You can earn a package of the DSP when you spend $50 in my online store and choose it as your free option.

Today is my moms birthday, oh how I miss her. This year will be 4 years since she left us to be with the lord. I'll be sending today's card to my siblings. I made 4 of them. My mom liked the colors red and pink. 😍

Don't forget to place your order so you can earn your DSP for free. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍

Today's card is a fun shaker card. For this card I used several different dies and punches. I love mixing my stamps and dies for my projects.

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

For my card base I went with Flirty Flamingo which is one of the colors in the DSP. 
I cut a piece of the DSP that has the pink plaid pattern and adhered it to the card base.
I used the Vintage Bottle punch and punched a bottle towards the bottom of the Gold Hearts DSP.
I adhered the plastic bottle to where I punched it out, I added some sequins and adhere the punched out bottle, and a piece of Basic White cardstock to cover the back of the entire bottle.
I cut some stems out of Real Red & Flirty Flamingo cardstocks using the Painted Lavendar dies. I added them to the top of the bottle using Mini Glue Dots.
I tied a Gold & Vanilla Ribbon bow and added it to the top of the bottle.
I glued the piece to the card base towards the left side.
I die cut the 3rd to the smallest Perennial Postage Dies in Basic White cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink on the right side. I glued it to the center of the card on the right side.
Using the Bee Builder Punch, I punched out some hearts in Real Red & Gold Foil cardstock. I glued the hearts on the card front.
So cute, right? What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for another project.
Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

Don't you just love these patterns?
Get your's during Sale-A-Bration.

I have my February class To Go, designed and registration is now open
This class To Go uses the Hot Air Balloon Bundle.
There are three options to choose from:

Option #1 $80
  • Hot Air Balloon Bundle
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products, you'll use for your projects
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
  • Level 1 SAB item of your choice
Option #2 $45
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products (you'll use for your projects)
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
Option #3  $15
PDF Tutorial- emailed on February 17th

Registration Ends February 10th, Kits will ship February 17th.
If any product is on back order, your kit may be delayed.

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


January's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the January Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 9 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use SAB or Mini Catalog products. It's a great tool to help you create with your new products.
There is even a scrapbook page
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Flirty Flamingo cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Pink Plaid DSP- Layer
5" x 2" Gold & White Heart DSP- Layer for bottle
2 1/4" x 1 1/4" Basic White cardstock -Postage Die Cut
Scraps of Real Red cardstock- Stems & Hearts
Scraps of Flirty Flamingo- Stems
Scraps of Gold Foil-Hearts
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
Gold & Vanilla Ribbon
Real Red ink
Sequins


Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...