Monday, November 25, 2019

Good things are coming

Hello all,
WOW! It has been over a month since I have posted here. I was on vacation, then went to OnStage in Las Vegas and when I returned my Mom went into the hospital and if that wasn't bad enough we got bad news that our beloved dog Bo had to be put down due to cancer.
Whew, it has been a crazy month to say the least.
But I'm back for a week then off on another vacation that has been planned for over a year and it's finally almost here.
So today I want to share with you all the good news I got in Las Vegas. YAY!! New catalogs and FREE stuff!
First of all I got my Mini catalog and the Sale A Bration catalog, there are some awesome products in them. I'm so excited over these catalogs.
Look at those Poppies on the cover, hint hint there may be some Poppy stamp sets inside.
Here are a few sets I can show you. We got to play with these sets.



All of these sets will be available January 3rd and you can earn your FREE Sale A Bration items too.
Come back tomorrow to see more fun from On Stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...