Thursday, November 28, 2019

Gather Together Thankful Card

Happy Thanksgiving here in the US.
 Today I'm featuring a card that I made for my team swaps.
 Our theme was Thankful.
I am thankful for each and everyone of you who support my business and blog.
I hope you eat enough to fill your belly and visit with family so your heart is full of love.
Today I refelect on all of my blessings.
Sometimes we have bad days and forget all of the blessings around us.
I have had a rough year but also a awesome year!

Instructions for the card:
Card base 8 1/2" x 4 1/4" Merry Merlot, fold in half
Come together DSP 2" x 5"
Merry Merlot 2" x 3" stamp with the mini Buffalo Check stamp in Versamark and heat emboss with Copper Embossing powder.
Crumb Cake Large Stitched Circle
Scrap of Copper Foil for Medium leaf
Scrap of Pretty Peacock punch out with the leaf punch
Scrap of Pool Party, stamp the pumpkin in Pool Party ink and cut out using the coordinating die.
Scrap of Cajun Craze, stamp the large leaf in Cajun Craze ink and cut out using the coordinating die.
Very Vanilla, cut out banner using the Ornate dies and stamp sentiment in Early Espresso ink.
Layer all of the pieces to the card front using snail.
Tie a Whisper White Bakers twine bow adhere to the front using a glue dot.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...