Saturday, November 30, 2019

2020 Mini Catalog Sneak peeks.


Today I want to share some exciting new products coming in January.
This set is called Dress To Impress
You can create a mini Backpack or a mini hand bag with the dies in this set.


This is the back, look at how cute the buckles are.
Here I thought about a makeup compact and created this notecard box.
The Lipstick is a pen, I ordered from Amazon.

Look at how cute the mirror is!! Silver foil paper creates the mirror.
 The box holds 3x3 note cards.
Okay how cute is this? Who doesn't LOVE shoes and hand bags??
I cut them out of the designer series paper.
Here is the mini handbag.
You can put a gift card and some chocolates inside.
You can even put a note in the little pocket on the front.

This is a simple card you can replicate in no time. #simplestamping

The Dress To Impress Stamp Set. 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...