Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Gather Together Bundle

Hello all, My product of the week is the Gather together bundle.

I love this bundle for all of my fall crafting.
I'll be sharing some projects with you. Be sure and stop by each day for a new project.

Today we'll be making this card:
Instructions for the card:
Card base 4 1/4" x 11" Cajun Craze, fold in half.
DSP 5 1/4" x 4"
Copper Foil 1/2" x 4"
Scrap of Crumb Cake for the large leaf stamp the leaf in Crumb Cake ink.
Scrap of Merry Merlot for medium leaf
Scrap of Cajun Craze for medium leaf
Layer all of the pieces on the front of the card.
Tie a double linen thread bow and adhere to the card front with a glue dot.
Very Vanilla 5 1/4" x 4 adhere to the inside of the card, stamp the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink.

Thank you for stopping by today 💙 Lisa


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...