Thursday, August 15, 2019

Sunflower friend card

Hello all,
I know I have been away for way to long. I was on vacation twice, terrible problem to have right?
Anyhow I am back and I have received my pre-order from the new Holiday catalog. I am so excited to share with you some amazing products!!
But first here is a card using the  Daisy Punch  and the Medium Daisy Punch that I created for a best friend of mine.
I started out with a 8 1/2" x 51/2" Very Vanilla cardbase and folded it in half.
I then cut a piece of Crushed Curry at 5 1/4" x 4" and ran it through my Big Shot using the Subtle Embossing folder.
I punched out three Crushed Curry Daisies and layered them together, using liquid glue.
I punch out two medium Daisies and layered them together.
I punched out 2 Early Espresso 1 1/8" Scallop Circle Punch and glued them down to the center of the daisies using liquid glue.
Next I punched out 3 Old Olive Leaves using The Leaf Punch. I adhere them to the back of the Daisies using glue dots.
For the banner I cut a piece of Old Olive DSP 1" x 4 1/4" and punched the end with the Triple Banner Punch
I stamped the sentiment from the Meant to Be Stamp Set in Old Olive ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut it out using the Stitched Rectangles Dies
For some added bling I used some Old Olive Rhinestones from the Noble Peacock Rhinestone pack and colored the centers of the Daisies with Wink of Stella Glitter.
I hope you like it. Let me know what you think, by leaving a comment below.

Lilly and Cruz' perk of the month

If you still need a Holiday catalog please email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net and I'll get one out to you.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...