Monday, August 19, 2019

Rosh Hashanah Card- Slice of Happiness

Hello all,
Allthough I am not Jewish, I had a request to make some cards for the Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashanah.
This was a challenge for me because I did not know much about Rosh Hashanah. First I googled some Rosh Hashanah images and found that Pomegranate and Apples were symbols for their New Year.
These cards were created for beginner stampers/card makers so they could replicate them.
Over the next few days I'll share some cards I made with you.
I found the perfect stamp set that had a Pomegranate. 

I love the colors I chose Merry Merlot and Shaded Spruce.

This stamp set is amazing because it's a distinktive stamp, it stamps like 3D.

8 1/2" x 51/2" Merry Merlot card base folded in half.
5 1/4" x 4" Shaded Spruce, run through the Big Shot with the Tufted 3D embossing folder. Adhere to the card.
Stamp the pomegranate in Merry Merlot ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out using the Oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
Cut out a Merry Merlot Scalloped Oval using the Layering Ovals Dies
Layer the Ovals together and adhere to the card.
Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White cardstock in Shaded Spruce ink and cut out with the Stitched Oval, adhere to the card.
Easy Peasy! Another super simple card, looking so pretty.

EXTRA EXTRA!! Would you like to be part of my Team The Lucky Charms?
Right now is a great time to join. 
You get a EXTRA $30 in product YOU choose in your starter kit, the you get another EXTRA $10 coupon to use later! That's a $165 in product for only $99 Plus FREE shipping. If you join now you can choose product from the up coming Holiday catalog too! Trust me there is some amazing products in there. Click the Extra Extra banner on the right of my page for more info.

Lilly and Cruz have a perk for you too!
Spend $50 and get a exclusive Multipurpose Glue Bottle Holder.

Do you need a Holiday catalog? Email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net to request your copy and I'll get one out to you.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...