Thursday, August 29, 2019

Still Scenes Sneak Peek with Magnolia Lane DSP

Today I have another sneak peek for you.
The Still Scenes Stamp Set and Magnolia Lane DSP make a beautiful Christmas/Holiday card.
I love this stamp set and the snow globe! How cute is that?? 
It actually has water in it!
Since the Holiday catalog is not live yet and on my preorder (us demos get to order all of the holiday catalog products early) I forgot to order any Christmas DSP since I was focused on Fall and Halloween. Silly me, even though I bought the Still Scenes Bundle.
That's when I pulled out my Magnolia Lane DSP and Stampin' Blends
I colored the Maganolias with my Real Red and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and BAM! I had some holiday DSP!

Do you need a Holiday catalog? Email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net to request your copy and I'll get one out to you.



Just a FEW more days left to get the EXTRA EXTRA amazing deal!
EXTRA EXTRA!! Would you like to be part of my Team The Lucky Charms?
Right now is a great time to join. 
You get a EXTRA $30 in product YOU choose in your starter kit, the you get another EXTRA $10 coupon to use later! That's a $165 in product for only $99 Plus FREE shipping (another $15.50 in savings). If you join now you can choose product from the up coming Holiday catalog too! Trust me there is some amazing products in there. Click the Extra Extra banner on the right of my page for more info. This ends on August 31st, this Saturday!

Lilly and Cruz have a perk for you too!
Get the New Holiday Rhinestones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...