Monday, August 26, 2019

Holiday 2019 Catalog Sneak Peeks

Are you ready for Fall, Halloween and Christmas?
I know its still HOT out, but the Holiday catalog will be going live on September 4th.
Do you still need a Holiday catalog? Email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net and I'll send one out to you.
Today I have some sneak peeks of some products in the Holiday catalog for you, just a teaser.
This is from the Harvest Hellos Bundles which has stamps that are Apples and Pumpkins and the amazing thing is there is a Punch to coordinate. This set so versitile.
These samples were made using the Most Wonderful Time product Medley.
My friend Krystal Roberts created them check out her blog, Red Hot Stampers.com

Next we have my favorite holiday, HALLOWEEN! I love Halloween and some people dislike it. I think it's fun to dress up and be silly.
This Suite has so many goodies in it. These sample were created by my friend Debra Harrison at 
Here is another favorite Bundle, The Snowman Season Bundle!
These snowmen are so cute!! There are some acessories to dress him up as well, How cute is that?
These samples were made by my friend Heather Guerrero at Stamping With Heather
please stop by and check out all of my friends blogs. They are very talented women!
Last but not least here is a project kit for a advent calendar.
This project was so quick and easy to put together.

Have I teased you enough? Is your wish list getting long?
Right now and until this Friday August 31st you can get a extra $55 in product you choose in your starter kit plus a $10 coupon later and become part of my team. There is no commitment!
That's a $165 in product for only $99 Plus FREE shipping (which is another $16.50 in savings). If you join now you can choose product from the up coming Holiday catalog too! Trust me there is some amazing products in there. Click the Extra Extra banner on the right of my page for more info.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net
This is the BEST deal in the catalog but it won't last long, join before August 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...