Friday, August 16, 2019

Piece of Cake Wedding Card

Hello all,
It has been so HOT here in Northern California!! I feel like I'm melting!
Here in Northern California we are not used to the tempertures being in triple digits, so our home does not have A/C. As I went outside to take the picture of my card it looked like it melted!
See how it's bent upwards? 
It may not have been from the heat, but I guarantee if that cake was real it would have melted all over.
So how did I make this card? It was super easy! 
I used the card base from the Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards and Tin
This tin includes 12 Very Vanilla cards and envelopes and they are so pretty!
To make the card:
1 piece of Bluberry Bushel Foil sheet cut at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" adhere to the inside front using liquid glue.
1 Blueberry Bushel Foil sheet Starburst
Piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the cake, cake plate and sentiment and heart in Versamark ink. Pour Silver embossing powder over the stamped images and use the heat tool to emboss.
Next punch out the cake and cake plate, cut the sentiment cut the end in a V to make a banner.
Adhere the Starburst to the center using a Stampin' Dimensional, next add the cake and cake plate using Mini Dimensionals. Tuck the banner under the cake using Mini Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment inside the card with Versamark ink, pour silver embossing power over the ink and heat emboss.
Ta Da! That's it super easy right? So pretty too!
Hope you like it have a great day and thanks for stopping by,
💙 Lisa


Do you still need a Holiday catalog? Email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net and I'll get one to you.
There is also the EXTRA EXTRA promo going on. Get $30 extra dollars of product you choose in your starter kit and a EXTRA $10 coupon for later. You ca be part of my Lucky Charms Team! Click the Join tab at the top of my page or click the Extra Extra banner at the right for more details.
Last but not least don't forget Lilly and Cruz have a perk for you, when you spend $50 in my online store just click the shop button at the top of the page.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...