Monday, July 10, 2023

Irresistible Blooms Card

Hello 

Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a very pretty card using the Irresistible Blooms Bundle and the Beautiful Countryside Inn DSP.

This card was fun to make. I love the look of Misty Moonlight cardstock along with the Basic White.


I started out by cutting a piece of  Basic White cardstock 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and die cut the center with the Irrestible Blooms circle die. I added a 3" x 3" piece of Countryside Inn DSP behind it. I layered the piece onto a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock. I stamped the large flower in Night of Navy ink in the center of the circle. I stamped two more on Basic White cardstock and added them with dimensionals to the bottom center of the circle. I stamped two sets of leaves in Night of Navy ink on Misty Moonlight cardstock, die cut them and added them behind the flowers. I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink on a 1 1/8" x 3 3/4" piece of Basic White cardstock. I glued that to the bottom of the card front.
I finished off with some Festive Pearls and a Night of Navy Bow.
Oh and let's not forget about the envelopes! 
I stamped one flower on the bottom left corner in Night of Navy ink. 
What do you think? Do you like the different blues with the Basic White?
Feel free to comment.
I love the fonts & sentiments in the stamp set. 😍
This bundle is a online exclusive.

Shop for Online exclusives early. Click here to shop online exclusives

New discounted items have been added to the clearance rack.

Earn bonus day coupons in July to spend in August


Subscribe by July 10th to get the July Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2AFd0Uz




July Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the July Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This months theme is Fun Fold Cards, all of the projects are created with this theme.
or scan the QR code

Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...