Friday, July 28, 2023

Biggest Wish Fancy Fold Card

Hello everyone!

Welcome back,  I am still away in California. 

But I do have a previous Workshop Wednesday video for you. Today I'm using the Biggest Wish Stamp Set on this project. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

I love the font in the Biggest Wish stamp set!
I used the Delightful Daisy DSP as well. You can create so many different projects using the DSP too! This is the same DSP pack I used for my 10 cards in 10 days series. 
It was fun making this a fancy fold card!
I forget to use my Basic Border dies, they have a big impact on your cards.
When you use them haha. 


Click on the video to see how I made this Fancy Fold Card.
You can join me every Wednesday live (or prerecorded) as I have a different project each week. 
I go live over on my Facbook group page, you can click on the links over to the left or at the top. 

Shop for Online exclusives early. Click here to shop online exclusives

New discounted items have been added to the clearance rack.

Earn bonus day coupons in July to spend in August
Ends July 31st



Subscribe by August 10th to get the August Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2AFd0Uz



July Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the July Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This months theme is Fun Fold Cards, all of the projects are created with this theme.
or scan the QR code

Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...