Monday, July 24, 2023

Best Family Ever Treat Box

Hello everyone!

Welcome back, as most of you know I am away in California. I'm taking some time to be with my family. We have a lot going on. 

I do have a previous Workshop Wednesday video for you. I'm playing catch up as well haha. Speaking of family, I'm using the Best Family Ever stamp set on this project. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this treat box.

I love the Best Family Ever stamp set because you can personalize it for anyone. 😊
I used the Let's go Shopping DSP as well. You can create so many differnt projects using the DSP too!



Click on the video to see how I made this Treat box
You can join me every Wednesday live (or prerecorded) as I have a different project each week. 
I go live over on my Facbook group page, you can click on the links over to the left or at the top. 

Shop for Online exclusives as they tend to sell out quickly! Click here to shop online exclusives

New discounted items have been added to the clearance rack.

Earn bonus day coupons in July to spend in August



Subscribe by August 10th to get the August Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2AFd0Uz



July Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the July Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This months theme is Fun Fold Cards, all of the projects are created with this theme.
or scan the QR code

Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...