Thursday, July 6, 2023

Happy July 4th on the 6th

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a great 4th of July. I was camping up in the mountains and didn't realize I wouldn't have great internet. I was not able to make any posts while I was gone.

So here is a late post!


I made this card using the on line exclusive Classic Letters Stamp Set & the Alphabest Stamp Set
This card was super easy to make. I cut three strips of cardstock (2 Real Red and 1 Basic White) layered them at an angle on a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Starry Sky cardstock.
I stamped July in Real Red ink on the Basic White strip. I stamped the 4th in Starry Sky ink on Basic White cardstock and punched them out with the Best Label Punch. I adhere them to the Real Red strip with dimensionals. I then die cut some Basic White stars using the Give it a Whirl dies and used Liquid Glue to adhere them. I added the layered piece to a 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" piece of Real Red cardstock using Liquid Glue.  I added that to a Thick Basic White cardstock base using dimensionals. I finished the card off by brushing Wink of Stella on the stars.
Since this is a late post you could make this card with someones birth date and use different colors. The Classics letters can be used in so many ways.

Measurements to make this card:
  • 4 1/4" x 11" Thick Basic White card base folded in half
  • 4 1/4" x 1 1/2" Basic White cardstock
  • 4 1/4" x 1 1/2" Real Red cardstock (2)
  • 5 1/4" x 4" Starry Sky cardstock
  • 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" Real Red cardstock.
  • scraps of Basic White cardstock for the stars & punched pieces.

My July All Occasion Card Class registration is open.

This is a in person or To Go class. In person will be held July 13th at 11:00am. In Rio Rancho, New Mexico. The To Go kits will ship out on July 13th. 

Your class kit includes:

  • All of the materials to make 8 cards 2 each of 4 designs
  • 8 white envelopes
  • Step by step PDF 
Cost is $25 for in person and $30 for to go, includes shipping

The To Go class includes all 8 cards premade plus the PDF





July Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the July Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This months theme is Fun Fold Cards, all of the projects are created with this theme.
or scan the QR code





💙 Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...