Sunday, June 12, 2022

Wildlife Wonder Father's Day Cards

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since I have posted. I had another family member pass away so I took some time off to be with family. I am still away from home but did bring my laptop so I can share some cards I had made prior to leaving home.

Today I have a couple of Father's Day cards for you.

I'm using the New Wildlife Wonder's Stamp set

I used the same layout for both cards. One is Portrait and one is landscape.

Click on the picture to view all of the products I used to make this card.
I used the Bear stamp on the portrait layout.

I used the Wolf stamp on the landscape layout.

Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set
I love nature and it's wildlife, this stamp set is perfect.
Although the sentiment is from the He's all that stamp set.
He's all That Stamp Set

Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4” X 5 1/2” piece of Early Espresso cardstock.
5 1/4" x 4" piece of DSP adhere to the Early Espresso piece
3” X 8” piece of Early Espresso. Score the long side at 4”
2 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of Basic White cardstock adhere to the inside of the smaller Early Espresso piece.
Cut and adhere a 2 3/4” X 3 3/4” piece of DSP to the front of the folded Espresso piece.
Cut a Basic White Scalloped rectangle, Stamp the Bear on it. Adhere to the front.
Cut a DSP & Mint Macaron flag, adhere to the front
Tie a double Linen Thread bow and adhere to the flags
Add some Rustic Metallic Dots to the card front.

Earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store.
This months projects focus on the New In Colors.
*Note: I do not have a project in the tutorial this month, due to my loved one passing.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...