Thursday, June 16, 2022

Sunny Splash Card

Hi everyone, happy TGIF eve!

I hope you've been having a great week so far.

I am so ready for summer! How about you?

I have an adorable card that makes me want to run straight to the beach or the pool and make a big splash LOL.

This card is another quick & easy card to make. We like quick & easy right?

Click on the picture to view all of the products I used to make this card.

I layered a piece of Tahitian Tide DSP to a piece of Basic White cardstock and adhered them to the Sweet Sorbet card base. I cut out the second largest Scalloped rectangle using the Scalloped Contours dies in Basic White cardstock. I stamped two of the swimsuits in Memento Black ink and the other in Sweet Sorbet. I adhere the rectangle to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I added a Tahitian Tide Metallic Bow to the left top corner.
Easy peasy, right? You can make multiples of this card and use them for invitations to a pool or beach party. How fun would that be!

The Sunny Splash Stamp Set

Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Sweet Sorbet cardstock, folded in half
5 3/8"x 4 1/8" Basic White cardstock
5 1/4" x 4" Tahitian Tide DSP
Basic White for Scalloped Rectangle
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White for inside
Scalloped Contours Dies


Earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store.
This months projects focus on the New 2022-2024 In Colors.
*Note: I do not have a project in the tutorial this month, due to my loved one passing.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, please join my email list to keep up to date on my classes, events and tutorials. Also feel free to comment below, I'd love to hear from you. 
💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...