Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Last Chance Sale

Hello!

Did you know the last chance sale was going on?

Now until June 30th get products that will be retiring at the end of June at discounted prices and savings up to 50% off.

When you spend $30 in my online store you'll earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial for free. But wait there is more, when you spend $50 in my online store I'll send you the tutorial and an embellishment for free.



The last chance sale is going on now
Earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store.
This months projects focus on the New 2022-2024 In Colors.
*Note: I do not have a project in the tutorial this month, due to my loved one passing.

Earn a package of Iridescent Pearls when you spend $50 in my online store and you'll get the tutorial as well.
Shop here: https://bit.ly/3GRDvr2

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, please join my email list to keep up to date on my classes, events and tutorials. Also feel free to comment below, I'd love to hear from you. 
💙 Lisa




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...