Monday, June 13, 2022

Speedy Recovery Card

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all well. I'm sure you probably know someone who is not feeling well.

Would you like to cheer them up?

I have quick and easy card that you can make and send to them. I'm sure it'll make them feel much better. Who doesn't love happy mail, right?

To make my card bright and cheery I used the 2022-2024 In Colors. Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party and Orchid Oasis.

Click on the picture to view all of the products I used to make this card

 The Speedy Recovery Stamp set is so cute for a get well card.
This card was so simple to make. All I had to do was cut out some Stitched Circles and stamp the images on them. I punched out some leaves in Parakeet Party cardstock and some flowers in Tahitian Tide cardstock using the Bough Punch. I layered them under the center circle for some added color.

The sentiment on the inside lets them know you are sending them good wishes!
I'm sure your recipient will be happy to receive this card. 😊

The Speedy Recovery Stamp Set

Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Orchid Oasis cardstock folded in half
5 1/4" x 4" Orchid Oasis DSP
Basic White cardstock for the Stitched Circles
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White for the inside
Parakeet Party cardstock for the leaves
Tahitian Tide cardstock for the flowers
Bough Punch
Stylish Shapes dies



Earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store.
This months projects focus on the New 2022-2024 In Colors.
*Note: I do not have a project in the tutorial this month, due to my loved one passing.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, please join my email list to keep up to date on my classes, events and tutorials.
💙 Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...