Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Ombre Butterfly Birthday Card

Hello everyone!

Hope you all are well and having a great day. 

Today I have a Birthday card for you that I made using the Butterflies & Flowers Decorative Masks and my Blending Brushes.

I created a Ombre look by using Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape inks.

I just love the way it turned out. What do you think? Please leave a comment 😊.


Click on the photo to see a list of the products I used to make this card.
Measurements for this card:

4 1/4" x 11" Highland Heather folded in half-Card Base

4 1/8" x 5 3/8" Gorgeous Grape- Top Layer

4" x 5 1/4" Basic White- Butterfly Layer

4" x 5 1/4" Basic White- Inside Layer

You can earn the March Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store. This month our projects are Spring/Easter themed.
You can shop here: https://bit.ly/343AYey

Thanks 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...