Thursday, March 10, 2022

Here Together -Team Member Card

Hi everyone!

I am loving the Here Together bundle!

This bundle is so versitile, I've used it for sympathy, celebrating, thinking of you and just because.

One of my team members is doing an amazing job and I wanted to let her know how proud of her I am.

Click on the picture to see the products I used to make this card.

I used Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight as my colors.
I used some DSP that was from SAB, you can subsitute with the Brights DSP.

I used a stamp set that is only available to demonstrators and 
the Here Together stamp set for the inside sentiments.
I love the NEW flesh color Stampin' Blends, they make coloring so easy.
I even added nail polish haha.
I wanted her to know I am her biggest cheerleader.
I stamped this on the back of the card.
This stamp is in the set for demonstrators only.
You can join my team and get the set too!
I know she was so happy to receive this card and for the goodies I sent her as well.
I hope you like the card and make one too.


You can earn the March Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store. This month our projects are Spring/Easter themed.
You can shop here: https://bit.ly/343AYey

Thanks 💙 Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...