Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Join me tomorrow for Workshop Wednesday

You can click on the picture and It'll take you to my Facebook page

Well HELLO!!

It sure has been a long time since I have posted here on my blog.

I am finally all moved in and have a BRAND NEW craft room.

My husband built me the most amazing craft space and I love it. I am finally all situated and crafting again. Can you believe I have been 6 months without a craft room?

I was using my daughters kitchen our travel trailer and friends homes as a craft room in between LOL.

I am finally catching up after all of the unpacking and organizing.

Thank you all for sticking by me along the way.

Tomorrow I will be going Live again for Workshop Wednesday. I have a new time 12:00pm Mountain Time. Just click on the Facebook tab above and join me. I hope to see you.

You can earn the March Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store. This month our projects are Spring/Easter themed.
You can shop here: https://bit.ly/343AYey

Thank for stopping by

💙 Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...