Saturday, March 19, 2022

Daffodil Daydream Sympathy Card

Hi, Happy Saturday.

I hope you are getting some crafting in.

Today I have another one of those least favorite cards to make.

A Sympathy card. My friend lost her father, so I needed another card.

I love the NEW Daffodil Daydream Bundle! I have always loved Daffodils, I think because they remind me of Spring and I'm so ready for spring 😂.


This card was so simple to make, I just added layers of cardstock and Designer Series Paper (this one is retired, but there are so many others to use like the Artfully Composed).
I love using my Stampin' Blends, I colored the Daffodils with Daffodil Delight and the stems with Old Olive Blends. I love the look of the lace Ribbon.
The Flirty Flamingo Butterfly along with the Brass Butterflies are a perfect finishing touch.

Don't forget to stamp the inside.
I added another Flirty Flamingo Butterfly and the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink.
The stamp set was a SAB item, but you can subsitute with the Peaceful Moments stamp set.


Measurements for this card:

8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Evening Evergreen folded in half-Card Base

3 3/4" x 4 3/4" Daffodil Delight- First Layer

3 5/8" x 4 5/8" DSP- Second Layer

4" x 5 1/4" Basic White- Inside Layer

Basic White for the sentiment and the Daffodils.

You can earn the March Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store. 
This month our projects are Spring/Easter themed.
You can shop here: https://bit.ly/343AYey

Thanks 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...