Thursday, February 27, 2020

Well Dressed Coming March 3rd

Hello all,
I have a sneak peek for you today.
Starting March 3rd, five new Sale-A-Bration items will be added for you to choose from.
I have used the Well Dresssed stamp set to create a couple of cards.
This set is a masculine one, for those of you looking for some masculine stamps.
This set has no sentiments but there are many uses for it.
This card was super easy, I stamped the hat in Smoky Slate ink all over a Smoky Slate card base.
I used the rectangles from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies  and cut out a piece of Come Sail Away designer series paper  and a smaller piece of Vellum. I then stamped the hat in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock and used the 2" circle punch. I punched out a Starburst in Night of Navy and layered the two together. I added some Silver thread behind the layers.
I used a stamp from the Witty-Cisms stamp set for the "Looking Sharp" sentiment. I colored it with a Night of Navy Stampin' Write marker. I adhered all of the pieces to the front of the card.

For this card I again used a Smoky Slate card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", Soft Seafoam Vellum 4" x 5 1/2" (another new Sale-A-Bration item to choose from), I adhered it to the front of the card base.

I stamped all of the images on Whisper White cardstock in Shaded Spruce ink and cut them out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies.

I adhered the pieces to the front of the card using dimensionals.
The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Set.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...