Sunday, February 23, 2020

Bone Folder Gift Packaging

Hello all,
How many of you are crafters and are always giving little gifts to your friends?
Today I have a simple package I cased from my dear friend Erica Cerwin.
I changed it up a bit and actually made this for her.

I knew she loved this Lily Impressions DSP! So I had to use it.
I stamped a Lily in Pretty Peacock  with the Lovely Lily Pad stamps 
and cut a larger one out with the Lily Pad dies and layered them together.
I placed them on top of a 1 1/2" circle using the DSP. 
 You can earn all of these items for free with a $50 to $100 order depending on what items you choose.
I used the So Sweetly Stitched dies for the sentiment.
Then tied a bakers twine bow around and added a charm that I found at a local craft store.
I knew she needed a new bone folder so it was the perfect little gift for her.
 The sentiment was perfect!
I used Rich Razzleberry Cardstock for the background and ink.
This was so easy and quick to make.
Think of other things you could put in this pouch Pencils, Pens, Sharpies, Ruler, Scissors, Candy?What would you put in it?


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...