Saturday, February 15, 2020

Painted Poppies Frangrance Mist Gift Box

Hello Everybody!
Today I have pulled out my Painted Poppies stamp set and the Poppy Moments Dies!
The other day I was at the mall and went into Victoria Secret and seen this Spring Poppies Fragrance Mist and right away thought of this stamp set and how I needed to buy this mist and make a box for it. Great excuse to buy the mist, right? haha
I got busy on creating my box.
 I loved that when I opened my package of  Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper there was paper that matched the bottle perfectly! I used Petal Pink Cardstock for the base of the box.
I used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies To make the tag for the front, I love how the Granny Apple Green adds a pop of color.
I stamped a Poppy In Memento Black ink then colored it with Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends and cut it out with the coordinating dies. I added a dimessional and added it to the tag. 
I colored Whisper White Bakers twine with the Basic Black Stampin' Blend, tied a bow and attached it to the Poppy.
Then added a few Glittered Enamel Dots for a little bling.
I finished my box off with a Granny Apple Green Textured Ribbon, I used the new Label Me Fancy Punch to make the slot for the ribbon at the top of my box.

Here is another box I made using Calypso Coral cardstock and the beautiful DSP.
These boxes are so easy to make and so quick!
These make a great gifts for your girlfriends.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...