Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Birthday Jubilee & Jubilee Beauty Dies

Today I have a very Colorful and Cheery card for you.
I made this for a dear friend who just promoted to Silver Elite in her Stampin' Up! Journey.
This is a huge accomplishment! I am so proud of her.
This card reminds me of a Fiesta! Celebration! It was fitting for me to use this bundle.
I used Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight cardstock for the bright colors. I added some Pumpkin Pie flowers using the Small Bloom Punch which you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration. Then added some Granny Apple Green Glitter Enamel Dots.
 Purple 3/8" (1 CM) TRICOLOR RIBBON
I cut the darkest purple from the Purple Tricolor Ribbon and added it to the front.
I used my Stampin' Blends to color the flowers for the inside of the card.
I punched the corners using the Detailed Trio Punch
Since I stamped "This calls for Confetti", I had to add some confetti right?
another item you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration.
The colors matched perfectly!

I'm not sure if she has received the card yet, she has been on vacation. I'm sure she'll like it and I hope you do too.
You can earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store, but why stop at $30? When you spend $50 you get to choose a Sale-A-Bration item and you also earn my perk of the month, the Dotted Gusseted Cellophane Bags.
That's 3 FREE items for spending $50 in my Stampin Store!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...