Monday, May 6, 2019

Tropical Chic Thank You Card

Happy Make a card send a card Monday,
Today I have a Thank You card using the Tropical Chic Bundle.
This set is a favorite and is carrying over into the 2019-2020 annual catalog, although it will no longer be offered as a bundle. If you order it now you'll save 10%.

To start I used a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Coastal Cabana card base and folded it in half.
I then cut a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Melon Mambo cardstock using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits
I created a frame by using the 1st and 3rd largest dies and ran them through the Big Shot.
I then cut a 5 1/8" x 3 3/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock. 
I used the framelit with the leaves on it.
I placed it towards the top, centered it and ran it through the Big Shot
Then stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo ink at the bottom right side.
Next I stamped two Melon Mambo Flowers on Whisper White Cardstock. 
I cut them out with the coordinating dies along with a Coastal Cabana leaf.
I then adhered the Whisper White piece to the Melon Mambo frame and adhered it to the card front.
Using glue dots I added the leaf to the left corner. Using mini dimensionals I adhered the two flowers to the front over the leaf. I added some Wink of Stella to the flowers.
For some bling I added a couple of  Rhinestones and finished it off with a Whisper White Bakers Twine Bow
I love these colors together! What do you think of this color combo?



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Hello Card

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Latte Love card for you today. I tell you I can't put this online exclusive bundle down. For t...