Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Retiring Lemon Lime Twist-card

Hello all,
This week I will be focusing on our retiring In Colors.
What is a In Color? Every year Stampin' Up! comes out with five new colors and they stay around for 2 years. Every year as five new colors come in, five old colors go out (retire). 
This one is my FAVORITE and I'm going to miss it A LOT! Lemon Lime Twist!💚
Lemon Lime Twist coordinates with almost any color in my opinion.
Today I am pairing it with Berry Burst another retiring color ☹️.
This card is a fancy fold card.

Time for Tea Photopolymer Bundle
I am using the Time for Tea Bundle.
For this card I started out with a Lemon Lime Twist card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", fold the front flap in half to the left and glue down to hold in place.
Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 5 1/4" x 4" adhere to the inside of the card.

Using the Layering Ovals Dies cut out a Scalloped Berry Burst Oval and the next size smaller Whisper White Oval. 
Stamp the sentiment in Lemon Lime Twist ink on the Whisper White Oval and layer the ovals together using Snail adhesive.
Using a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock stamp the Tea Cup in Berry Burst ink and cut it out using the coordinating die. 
Adhere the Tea Cup to the layered Ovals using mini glue dots.
Tie a bow using the Silver Bakers Twine adhere it to the Tea Cup handle using a mini glue dot.

Cut a piece of Animal Expedition DSP 5 1/4" x 2" adhere it to the front flap.
Put adehisve on the left half of the layered ovals and adhere to the front of the card.

The new 2019-2021 In Colors are coming June 4th. I'm starting my New In Color Club.
Would you like to build up your collection of all the colors over a 5 month period? 
If so, my In Color Club is for you.

In Color Club  

June 2019- October 2019



Do you want to build your collection of the new 2019-2021 In Colors? 
Join my new In Color Club! Each month, receive all the products for one of the In Colors.
Each month will feature a different color.

Each month, you will receive:
1 pack of cardstock (24 sheets), 1 spool of Scalloped Linen Ribbon, 1 ink pad,1 ink refill, 1 Stampin' Write Marker, 18 Faceted Dots, 2 Stampin' Blends*, eight 6” X 6” DSP pieces and a hand stamped card featuring your In Color of the month. 

Each kit will also include a special surprise accessory from the new catalog.
*All of the In Colors come in Stampin' Blends, except Terracotta Tile!
For the month you receive the Terracotta Tile color kit, you will receive 1/4 pack of Woven Threads DSP and Woven Threads Sequins in place of the Blends. Both of these feature all five In Colors.
It’s like getting a gift in your mailbox five months in a row! 

Details:
Cost: $55 plus $8 priority shipping every month June-Oct. If you are local, we can forgo the shipping and do porch pick up.

I will bill you each month through Pay Pal on the first of every month. If you do not have Pay Pal, I can also use Square or Venmo but prefer to go through Pay Pal.

After you sign up, you are on my official list! I will be back in touch on June 1st!
Please email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net to sign up!

Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow to see the retiring In Colors Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...