Monday, May 27, 2019

Mailing List and In Color Club

Are you on my mailing list?
The new annual catalog is coming soon and I'd like to send you a copy if you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
Send me a email at lcdesigns1@comcast.net, requesting a catalog and I'll get one out to you.
There are some amazing products in the catalog and I can't wait to share them with you, but first I'll be focusing on the retiring 2017-2019 In Colors this week. Come back tomorrow and all week as I share with you some projects featuring these retiring In Colors.

I am now taking reservations for my New 2019-2021 In Colors Club.
All the details are below.

In Color Club  

June 2019- October 2019



Do you want to build your collection of the new 2019-2021 In Colors? 
Join my new In Color Club! Each month, receive all the products for one of the In Colors, each month will feature a different color.

Each month, you will receive:
1 pack of cardstock (24 sheets), 1 spool of Scalloped Linen Ribbon, 1 ink pad,1 ink refill, 1 Stampin' Write Marker, 18 Faceted Dots, 2 Stampin' Blends*, eight 6” X 6” DSP pieces and a hand stamped card featuring your In Color of the month. 


Each kit will also include a special surprise accessory from the new catalog.

*All of the In Colors come in Stampin' Blends, except Terracotta Tile!
For the month you receive the Terracotta Tile color kit, you will receive 1/4 pack of Woven Threads DSP and Woven Threads Sequins in place of the Blends. Both of these feature all five In Colors.
It’s like getting a gift in your mailbox five months in a row! 

Details:
Cost: $55 plus $8 priority shipping every month June-Oct. If you are local, we can forgo the shipping and do porch pick up.

I will bill you each month through Pay Pal on the first of every month. If you do not have Pay Pal, I can also use Square or Venmo but prefer to go through Pay Pal.

After you sign up, you are on my official list! I will be back in touch on June 1st!
Please email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net to sign up!




Intrested in joining my team "The Lucky Charms"? 

There are many benefits to joing my team:
  • 20% discount
  • Potential to earn up to 25% of your sales
  • Early and exclusive access to new products
  • Opportunity to earn free product through various incentives
  • Qualify for cash bonuses, free product, incentive trips and more
  • Receive Stampin' Success magazine bimonthly with exclusive project and business ideas
  • If you choose to purchase your kit through me, there are even more added benefits:
  • You will be a part of my team and will be invited to join in all the fun we have together!
  • Monthly get-togethers at my house in California. If you aren’t local, we will do our meetings via Facebook Live! There will be someone to monitor the discussion during the meetings and asks questions for the long distance members as we go.
  • I also offer our team make and takes to be shipped to my long distance team members.
  • You'll have continual support from me. Stampin' Up is my full time job, so I am available to inspire you, encourage you and help you whenever and however you need!
  • Free Class Planners- my downline get my Class Planners and Tutorial PDFs for free.
  • Team recognition and incentives. (I give you a gift when you promote)
  • Team Facebook Page- this is where we’ve really gotten to know each other and communicate.
  • Monthly Creative Challenges (chances to win prizes!)
  • Monthly swaps

If you have any questions feel free to email me or leave a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Hello Card

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Latte Love card for you today. I tell you I can't put this online exclusive bundle down. For t...