Monday, May 13, 2019

Sneak Peek- A Good Man, Father's Day Card

Hello all,
Well yesterday was Mother's day, I hope you all had a great day! Mine was amazing, I spent it with my 84 year old mother, my husband, children, grandchidren and son in laws.
I got spoiled! Anyhow, now onto Father's day right?
I have a sneak peek from the upcoming 2019-2020 annual catalog.

This stamp set is called A Good Man. I love it! 
Who doesn't need a masculine card or gift?
This set is perfect. 
I am also using two of the new In Colors.
Pretty Peacock and Terracotta Tile.
Here is all of the 2019-2021 In Colors

So let's get to the card, I started out with a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Terracotta Tile card base and folded it in half. 

I then cut a piece of Pretty Peacock at 5 1/4" x 4" and stamped the man in the chair in Pretty Peacock ink randomly all over, and adhered it to the card base. I then cut another piece of Terracotta Tile cardstock at 1" x 4 1/4" adhered it the the center of the card. 
Using the New Stitched Nested Labels Dies I cut two labels out in Terracotta Tile and Whisper White. (these dies will be in the new annual catalog as well)
I stamped the man in the chair using Memento Black Ink, then colored the chair in using light and dark Pool Party Stampin' Blends. I used a Blender Pen and colored the Shirt and Shorts using Pretty Peacock and Terracotta Tile ink. To finish him off I used the light and dark Crumb Cake on the hat and Ivory Stampin' Blends for the skin. Next I stamped the sentiment in Pretty Peacock in the center of the label. I layered the labels together and adhered them to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Don't forget the inside!! I cut a piece of Whisper White at 5 1/4" x 4" and stamped the sentiment and man sitting in the chair in Terracotta Tile ink.

When you first seen this card, did you think Cajun Craze and Tranquil Tide?
I thought they looked the same too, until I did a side by side. 
Cajun Craze & Tranquil Tide is on the left and Terracotta Tile & Pretty Peacock is on the right. Big difference right?
I like how this card turned out, don't you? 

Would you like to order these items now? Join my team, The Lucky Charms! You'll have early and exclusive access to new products. Click the Join tab above and get all of the details. Feel free to email me any questions you have. There are many benefits to joining my team.
If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and need a new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.
Email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net, request a catalog and I'll get one out to you.
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Hello Card

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Latte Love card for you today. I tell you I can't put this online exclusive bundle down. For t...