Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Tranquil Tulips

Hi,
C.O.D. - Again I'm using the Tranquil Tulips Stamp Set, I can not stop using this set. I guess I'm hoping for spring to come while it rains outside. These tulips remind me of spring, I love stamping them in so many different colors. This is a Hostess stamp set and can only be purchased when you host a workshop. Feel free to contact me if your interested in hosting a workshop. You can also earn free product.
Measurements for this card:
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Daffodil Delight Card Stock folded in half
5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White Card Stock
After you do your stamping, adhere whisper white card stock to card base. Using the seasonal layers scalloped thinlit die place at the edge and run through the big shot. This creates your scalloped edge.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...